Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Texas Tea


I just heard that a barrel of oil costs 68 dollars. That's not too bad if you ask me. Sure, it's driving up gas prices...I just paid $58 to fill up the miniature van.
- I think that $2.55 for a gallon of gasoline is still a relative bargain. That's actually cheaper than water. I bought a pint of water for $1.09 at the store yesterday....and there are 8 pints in a gallon (I think?) and that means a gallon of water would cost me around $8.72. So the real question is....should we go to war with France over the price of bottled water?
*quick SMM disclaimer: (I do not, nor have I ever, believed that this Country - God Bless the USA - is, has, or would, go to war for oil - maybe if we were mad that their country tried to beat up...or in this case - kill dub's daddy - we would....but back to the original disclaimer - I don't think that's why we're there)

3 comments:

  1. i think you raise a valid point about the price of water vs gasoline. i also think we should go to war with the french. not for water though, more for the fact that they consistently pull out of things at a higher rate than me failing to visit the murphy household. that doesn't mean i'm french though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think we should fight the French for no good reason at all. I'm all for fighting the French, just for the thrill of victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:51 AM

    NO WAR FOR OIL

    ReplyDelete