Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's all about the Benjamins...


Today was one of those days. I just found out we're in the red (the Murphy family bank account, if it had a flag - would be red...and probably would have a lion...I like lions) So if I remember my freshman year accounting...red = negative $ and that's never good...especially when you get paid once a month and it's the 11th. So all spending stops for 19 days.

I'm not really sure how to do that. I can raid the giant coke bottle full of coins for gas money (that's my only thing I have to spend money on) I could go to the driving range and offer to compete against people in a long drive contest for money - but if they can hit it longer than 85 yards -I'll probably lose. I could start mowing lawns, sell some blood...."blood here....we've got some fresh, hot type o positive blood here!" Maybe put some of my clothes from the skit closet together and perform at children's parties??? I guess I'd have to learn how to make those balloon animals and juggle...but clowns kindda freak me out. Maybe I should do singing telegrams. Or become a milk man. I could just try and bring back jobs that nobody does anymore. I'd tell them it was retro or vintage...and was all the rage in Paris this spring. "Lindsay Lohan has gone away from e-mail...now she's sending everything by telegraph now...it's way in...seriously" If you could see me right now, you'd see a large full spectrum light bulb dangling above my head. I think I've just stumbled upon a goldmine. This being broke might just be the best possible thing to happen to me in a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment