Monday, February 27, 2006

Simon Says...sit down Garfunkel


I'm leading 400 doctors and nurses in Simon Says tomorrow afternoon.
That's kind of different.

This will be the first time I've been to this place since my wedding reception. Last time I was there I was introduced as half of "Mr. and Mrs. Murphy" and tomorrow it will be, "Simon...and you'd better do what he says...or you'll have to sit down"

The control freak in me gets a kick out of these things.

The guy who has to be at a meeting 25 minutes after he starts the game, kind of gets nervous about arguing with old people about whether or not simon actually said something.

should be interesting...

I think???

2 comments:

  1. Simon says: "you WILL have fun!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just such a little sneakster

    ReplyDelete