Sunday, February 26, 2006

energy


it's crazy to me that kids run everywhere....
I wonder what happens? In high school you're in great shape...but you sleep in on the weekends and spend a lot of time lazing around the house. It's almost like you have the power to go run around...and you will when you want to....but you'll also just sit there and watch tv for hours at a time.

So you're a little kid and have to run everywhere....then you're a teenager and can run when you want to...and then you're an adult and the very idea of running gives you the shakes.
Or is that just me?

I watched a guy on tv talk about running and walking. He was talking about the walking craze and said, "You know how it's almost harder to walk than to run? It's almost like you're holding yourself back....you just want to break out into a jog"
Huh?
"Yeah, it's like you're forcing yourself to go slow when you really want to break out into a full run"
No...I don't know that feeling. I have no idea what you're talking about.

That's insane!
Run instead of walk?
You're crazy

I think it must be something that people who eat right and exercise regularly feel. They just store up so much efficient energy that eventually they just have to release it.

I don't really suffer from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment