Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My three sons?





Today is the day.

In two short hours I'll know whether it's my three sons
or
I'm looking at years of dance recitals,
awkward moments where I'm not sure what restroom to use
while she's learning to use the potty,
buying dresses,
makeup,
guys showing up in vans...
Today is a big day.
Do I have to eventually pay for a wedding....or for wrestling camps?
I know...girls play sports and boys...um...well, girls play sports...I get that.
a big day indeed...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Ummm...pardon me but...girls can play (and even prefer) baseball, basketball, softball, football... Mine hates dresses and dance and pink but loves dodgeball. Imagine that! dodgeball... I Hated Dodgeball!! About the boys,...yeah, I admit that's a little scary. My tomboy is also boy crazy...

    Good luck to you and Annie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance recitals aren't that bad. Suck it up, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete