Saturday, January 21, 2006

the worst kind of recycling


Just spent the last twenty minutes in the bathroom.
That's not so unusual.
I was on my hands and knees...thats kind of unusual behavior for me in the bathroom....or anywhere else really.
I have a whole new respect for my wife..who gets tremendous credit for going through labor, but not so much for the months of morning sickness. It's really, really unpleasant.

It is interesting how much better you feel after "it". Your body just knows that it's gotta get rid of something...and out it goes. And things are better (although I have the distince impression I'm headed back that way) (Yup...turns out I was right)
It is a big dramatic though. Sort of a violent, spasmatic release....really, really unpleasant. And then it's out.

I wonder what it would look like to rid yourself of other problems in the same manner. Your body somehow would know that it's too full of pride, insecurity, hate, envy...and it would just go into spasms...and out it would go. I'm sure that it would be really, really, really unpleasant.

I guess it is. It just shows up in broken relationships, anger, loneliness and bad sitcoms...
Ah well...back to the Gatorade and crackers....(101 fever - haven't had that in a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment