Friday, January 06, 2006

Pravda


If you're wondering why the last little blog I wrote is no longer with us...
I have officially been censored.
It's not that bad...I did it to myself.
I had a conversation yesterday that put me over the top on a subject that bugs me a bunch (and drives Rick Scherr nuts) - so I wrote a little somethin somethin about it.
...and later thought better of it.
At first I thought I'd just throw a football haiku on top and that would lighten the mood...but alas, I didn't want the person I talked with to think I was railing against them...so it's no longer with us.
I used to show Annie e-mails I had written before I hit send....9 times out of 10 she'd give it an ok - and if she didn't, I usually wouldn't send them. She's more mature than me on these sort of angry rant kind of situations....but today is a different day. Today I grew up a little bit. I'm growing.
Keep in mind that I did post it for a little bit....so it's not like I'm that mature yet.
I'm no Bob Saget...

No comments:

Post a Comment