Thursday, January 12, 2006

Shhhh...


So I walked in on Charlie Matthews yesterday blogging...
and he wouldn't tell me the name of his blog...it's a big secret
I hate secrets. I have to know EVERYTHING. So if anyone knows where to find his blog...you gotta tell me.
Seriously.
I won't tell that you told...it'll be our little secret. (I like being in on the secrets...not out of the loop)
I wonder why that is? It has to be insecurity, right?
Sure it does....right?
Hmmm....
I looked under Charlie, Matthews, Alpha, Vineyard....nothing...nada...zip
I was just curious...I actually only read one other blog (regularly). It's not that I'm that into blogs...it's just that I hate not knowing stuff.
It's eating at me...
must have information...
need data...
gotta know more...
----
this just in...I found it. I'm in the loop...all is well (and his blog is really good)

No comments:

Post a Comment