Monday, January 09, 2006

the best


-Griffin said, "I think I'll miss you today daddy"
that was the best

-looking out over the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland with my dad and brother.
that was pretty great

-seeing an awe inspiring wrestling move performed on a guy that you really don't enjoy
that's good stuff

-watching Cooper laugh
the best sound in the world

-the first bite of an Herby Turkey on a toasted salt bagel at Bruegger's Bagels
nothing tastes quite that good

-talking with Annie on the "beach" of Alum Creek
the greatest conversation I'll have for a long, long while

-reading C.S. Lewis' chapter on pride
humbling

-finding a twenty in a pocket
life is good

-a word of encouragement
keeps me alive

-speaking or "performing" in front of thousands
incredibly exhilerating

-laughing until I cry
just the best

No comments:

Post a Comment