Friday, March 10, 2006

International man of mystery



A few days ago I put a counter on the bottom of the blog that tells me where people are - that are reading the blog.

It's not quite big brother - it just tells me what Country they're in. I wanted to see how long it would take to get someone from Canada to log on...or whatever Country I could get.

Turns out a few hours. In two days I've got six flags (not the amusement park) the flags represent what Country someone is in. So someone in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, the Philippines, the UK (no doubt plotting how to further oppress my people), India and the good U.S. of A! (I guess that's actually 7 - but it's more fun to say that I have 6 flags)

That's kind of crazy.

I'm trying to figure out how they would stumble on this little ol' blog. I'm guessing it's my many references to Bob Saget and his international appeal.

1 comment:

  1. That's wild - who is reading your blog in Turkey?

    ReplyDelete