Thursday, March 09, 2006

again


When someone says, "like I said before..."
or it's slightly less offensive brother, "like I said..."
what I hear is, "just listen! How many times do I have to say this before you'll catch on?!?!?"

"Again" is another one. I'm talking to someone in the hall...talking about a concert they went to...I ask a question and they said, "again..."

drives me nuts

I know what you said! I'm asking a deeper question...one that probes into a slightly different perspective than the one you just gave me....JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME!!!!

I need to find my happy place (I think it's upstate somewhere)

1 comment:

  1. That is the absolute funniest picture I've seen this decade.. That statue cracks me up everytime I drive on 75.. I was trying to come up with a way to decorate it in Christmas lights this past holiday season... maybe put a kwanza style hat and a star of david around his neck.. multicultural...

    ReplyDelete