Thursday, March 16, 2006

dreaming of a postmodern, emergent, hippie blog...


-
I've always wanted to write a trippy, postmodern, emergent-like blog.
Here is my attempt dude...
I mean...um...friend?

~
Pain
Come to me my babies
and I will feel your pain
but not your heart
for only a heart surgeon
or a kung fu artist
can truly feel your pain...
-
My Virtual Cafe:
conversation between a butcher and a baker
Butcher: Hey have you seen the other guy?
Baker: You mean the candlestick maker?
Butcher: Yeah
Baker: Nope
Butcher: bummer
Baker: Yeah, he's always late
-
Reflections on a rainy day:
There's just something authentic about tiny droplets of rain rolling down your back. The bit of rain that falls off your umbrella or the brim of your hat. It serves you by cooling you off in the summer and by reminding you of the springtime in the late months of winter. Thanks rain - from our farmers, our gardeners and all of the children who remind us that playing in God's moisture keeps us content despite the GOP's commandeering our civil rights.
Thank you rain...
~
@
Links:
~

This is where I'd post some art that friends of mine have made...but this won't let me post any more pics for some reason - I think it's some sort of social injustice - I'm just not sure which "MAN" is trying to keep me down this time - I'll keep you in the loop...

peace

5 comments:

  1. Are you on some heavy medication?
    (One can only HOPE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:47 PM

    I miss Captain Caaaaaavvmaaaaaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next thing you know, you'll be moving to Clifton and becoming a part of D'VINE.

    We're waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be back in Clifton again. I can't imagine being happy living in a noisy, dirty, crime soaked city again...but man did I love those years.

    ReplyDelete