Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I wonder...


Sometimes I wonder why some people like grapes and some people don't...

I wonder why some people not only don't hate cats....but go out of their way to house, feed and care for them

I wonder why Griffin asks me the same question 7 times, fully expecting a different answer on the 7th try

I wonder if Dr. Pepper was an MD or a PHD...

I wonder why they took Ed off the air

I wonder why people high five

I wonder what we should name child #3 (girl)

I wonder why I think about things that I can't possibly influence

I wonder why there are 66 books in the Bible and not a 67th entitled "things you'll want to know in a few thousand years"

I wonder if Dave Wolfenberger dances when he sings at home

I wonder why my lawn is so sparse

I wonder why I use word like "sparse"

I wonder why Fuller doesn't write books

I wonder why clowns freak me out

I wonder why people pay to see Riverdance

I wonder why the Steelers have only won 5 Super Bowls

I wonder why more people don't go by the nickname "Buck" any more

I wonder why people get so mad when I write anything with the Steelers in it

I just wonder...that's all...

6 comments:

  1. I wonder why it burns when I pee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarcastic Steve is back!

    welcome back my young friend with the bathroom difficulties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if people know that I dance at home when I am singing? Oh crap did I think that outloud!?! Oh no I didn't. I just typed it and posted it on the world wide web. Luckily it was just this blog so my secret is still safe.

    Somewhere in the middle there was a real question and the answer is:
    Shawn
    Wow. How confusing would that be? "Come here Sean/Shawn[?] I need to change your diaper. Not you honey, I'm talking to your father."

    Oh yeah I love me some 7th grade humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn, of course, is a misspelling of the name Sean - which is Gallic for John....some dumb American's decided to spell it phonetically...and it's a boy’s name.

    Interestingly enough, my last boss had a dog name Murphy. Every once in a while he'd yell, "get off the couch Murphy!" and we'd both just kind of look at each other... "he's talking to you, you know"

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.theworldofblake.blogspot.com


    Just became my new favorite blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is actually some guy on the Today Show or something named Sean who pronounces it "seen". I cringe everytime but I guess it's his prerogative to look stupid on national TV every morning.

    ReplyDelete