Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playing the game

I was asked to be the master of ceremonies for The Dating Game tomorrow night.

Sure, I can try to do that.
 
Apparently these folks take their games pretty seriously.  I was followed up with four electronic mail messages, one facebook message and several voice mail telephone messages.
 
I should mention that two of those were from out of state numbers.
 
Those two states weren't Indiana or Kentucky.
 
So tonight I'll be in a four hour rehearsal for The Dating Game.  These folks play it big.
 
I expect to see at least one marriage and three awkward moments if I'm going to rehearse this game for four hours...

2 comments:

  1. Rehearsal?! We talkin bout REHEARSAL?!

    (my iverson isn't quite up to par with my woody allen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were a popsicle, what would you do with me?

    ReplyDelete