Tuesday, September 12, 2006

tag...I'm it

I've been tagged. I wasn't completely sure what that meant...because I'm the dumbest guy on the blogosphere (it's a word). What I've decided, without asking anyone, is that I take a list of questions that I was "tagged" with, and answer them. I'm all for that, I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to pass this list on and "tag" someone else....any help out there?

Mr. David Rudd did the tagging...and you never forget who first tagged you.

Three things that scare me.
1. small, enclosed spaces
2. country music
3. the ballet

Three people who make me laugh.
1. Mike Chilcoat
2. Gary Gullman
3. Brian Regan

Three things I hate.
1. abdominal pain
2. pride
3. bad customer service when you've paid a ridiculous amount of money so that if and when something breaks you'll be able to get it fixed or repaired without much hassle, but it ends up being a huge hassle because the people are either incompetent or rude or both, even though you have a super cool looking card that means you're some kind of member at their store, but in reality it doesn't get you any preferential treatment just more junk mail." - Amen Dave Rudd

Three things I don't understand.
1. foreign languages
2. the appeal of So You Think You Can Dance
3. Fans of colleges in Florida

Three things I am doing right now.
1. watching football highlights
2. regretting eating so many toasted garlic bagel chips
3. thinking about Bob Saget

Three things I want to do before I die.
1. watch Grif grow up
2. watch Coop grow up
3. watch Parker grow up

Three things I can do.
1. type
2. a sweet round off
3. talk smack

Three ways to describe my personality.
1. consistent
2. sexy as hell
3. saget-like

Three things I can't do.
1. sing for twenty minutes and enjoy it
2. speak a foreign language
3. focus for more than 7 minutes

Three things I think you should listen to.
Steve Fuller at Alpha
1. Griffin laugh
2. Dave Wolfenberger
3. Dennis Miller's -Off White Album

Three favorite foods.
1. Steak from a grill
2. Bruegger's Bagels Herby Turkey on a toasted salt bagel
3. Schlotzsky's Bar B Q Pizza

Three beverages I drink.
1. Diet Dr. Pepper (up 'til two weeks ago)
2. Crystal Lite
3. water (unfortunately)

Three shows I watched as a kid.
1. Happy Days
2. Ten Speed and Brown Shoe
3. M*A*S*H (The greatest)

3 comments:

  1. Very clever with the text color change. Very subtle. That's what makes the statement, "Sexy as hell" so darn true.

    I want so very badly for you to be my hero Murph, but there's something about the Pennsylvania sports teams you support and the Bob Saget thing that get in the way for me...

    But you are sexy as hell. Do you see the troubles I have now? Do you see how difficult this is for me?

    And I never answer or respond to those tagged things. Seriously, just ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the roundoff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed it at first. I read Bragg's comment and was like, "What text change?"

    Clever.

    ReplyDelete