Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Urgent" care


My Urgent Care commercial:

Door is unlocked and in walks me. I'm given several forms to fill out. Forty minutes later they ask me to pay $45 - "really? I haven't even seen a doctor yet" "yep"

I then hear the "nurse" tell the other patient "that'll be $25" (I'll do a commercial for my insurance plan later) I then go back over the Sports Illustrated from the 80's and a few dozen Prevention articles....(apparently osteoporosis is bad)
(switch to the clock on the wall)
Eventually I see a doctor that apparently doesn't speak English. I tell him that everyone in my family is sick, I feel sick...So he throws some pills at me. They must be in a hurry...Which is why they left me in the waiting room for 40 minutes while the "doctor" and "nurse" chatted...
AND SCENE! (maybe put some music in here)

So then yesterday I went to see a doctor with a piece of paper on his wall. He tells me that I'm "really, really sick" and that I have walking pneumonia. I guess that's a little thing that the "doctor" at Urgent Care could have overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment