Sunday, April 02, 2006

not so lazy Sunday


I'm off to the Vineyard to do my song and dance...and it's 7:30....yesterday at this time it was 8:30... Weird, huh?

I get to do this skit thing three more times today, then help run two ServeFests...and did I mention I have a mother in law in town? Also, two friends from Pennsylvania popped in for Coop's first birthday.
Great surprise - but then I had to head back to work....and they're taking off today while I'm at work....and Griff's been running a crazy fever for the third time this month...and it'd be great to just hang out with friends, have my boy feeling great, and enjoy this Sunday.

Life isn't always great.

Praying for Griff...

2 comments:

  1. Life in the church... your weekends are never yours... never, ever, ever, ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, smmurph, I feel ya.

    I know that pig farm fence, too.

    Praying for Grif.

    ReplyDelete