Saturday, April 22, 2006

Our Planet's Day


On behalf of the Earth, I'd like to thank all of the other planets (except Mars) for the nice cards.

I'd also like to recycle this blog from 1996:

Happy Earth Day! It has been a crazy year so far. Personally, I don't think Ted Kaczynski did it. He has honest eyes. It still seems awkward that Clinton vetoed the ban on partial birth abortions - Have you heard what they do?

My guess is the Bulls will run out of gas after about 62 wins...still a pretty good season - but the Pistons will win the title.

It seems weird that the UN keeps compelling Iraq to allow their weapons inspectors in. Iraq agreed...but then they keep forbidding the inspectors from coming into some sites. I know they found prohibited missile parts...and that Iraq wouldn't allow them to inspect them off site, but I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation. It's just that refusing further inspections that's got me scratching my head. I wonder what's up with that? Why would they do that? Hmm...really a puzzler. I'm guessing they're putting together some sort of surprise party and don't want anybody to ruin it.

I still can't believe that Prince Charles and Princess Diana are getting a divorce. I'd bet my car they'll get back together. Did you see their dream wedding!?


Well I'm going to go catch the O.J. Trial - still can't believe they're trying to pin this on the juice...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 PM

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to have bettis as your pic
    i LOVE that you represent
    i missed you guys in the happy valley today
    thanks for helping me find a jobby job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 AM

    jana-

    this is actual proof that you are a poser when it comes to your supposedly being a fan of the steelers!

    that is not jerome bettis. it is o.j. "miracle blade" simpson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 AM

    alright jana...never mind. murph has bettis as his personal pic...not on this post.

    i'm a moron, you're smart.
    i'm stupid, you're intelligent.
    i'm not witty, you are
    i'm a bengals fan, you're a steelers fan...etc...etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. its my mother in laws birthday too. seriously.

    ReplyDelete