Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Boardroom


Everybody: Hello Mr. Trump

Donald Trump: Gold Rush you were awful, simply awful.

Tina: I just think the other group did a little better on this task Mr. Trump.

Donald: You did an awful job.

Craig: At the end of the day Mr. Trump, we did the task - we just didn't sell more widgets than Synergy.

Donald: You really were awful.

Caroline: Why did you wear green t-shirts, I hate green t-shirts.

Steve: Well, we thought that...

Caroline: It's just an unsightly color. Nobody likes green. Didn't you know that?

Steve: At the end of the day...

Caroline: It's an ugly color. Don't you feel stupid?

Bill Rancic: When I thought about colors when I was the apprentice, I always liked to consider the whole pallet.

Caroline: Except green, right?

Bill Rancic: I never would have picked green, at the end of the day it's just an ugly color.

Donald: I like green.

Caroline: I love it - it's great! It's stupid to consider any other color.

Bill: it's the color of money. everybody likes green.

Caroline: loves it. everyone loves it.

Donald: So tell me why Synergy blew you guys away with a much better presentation?

Steve: Well actually they only sold one more widget.

Caroline: You are a stupid, stupid man

Bill: I would have sold more

Donald: You really did get beat badly, and Steve, you were the project manager. Who are you bringing back into the board room?

Steve: I'm going to bring back in Tina and Carl.

Donald: all right the rest of you can go up to the Trump apartments and munch on some Trump chips, but Tina, Steve, Carl, one of you is going to be fired Trump style.

Everyone leaves

Donald: So what do you think Caroline?

Caroline: I think at the end of the day, you've got to fire Steve he's incompetent, he's a total loser.

Bill: I'd have to agree, but I think you fire Steve and Tina, they're both walking disasters at the end of the day. Neither of them can hold a candle next to Carl.
Caroline: It's not even close...

Donald: Bring them back in.

Tina, Steve and Carl enter.

Donald: You really were a disaster, you know that don't you?

Carl: I thought we did some nice things at the end of the day.

Donald: At the end of the day? You should have been working at the beginning of the day.
Carl: But I was just saying that we've got to look at the whole
Donald: You've done a very stupid thing Carl, you're fired! That's it, everyone out.

Carl: Thank you for the opportunity Mr. Trump.

They leave

Donald looks at Caroline and Bill

Bill: it was the only option you had

Caroline: You didn't have a choice - Carl just wasn't apprentice material at the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. ddi you msake this up, or did this realyl happen? if so, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this, to me, is what every episode comes down to...more or less
    but it's what I'd call historical fiction

    ReplyDelete