Friday, September 21, 2007

this blog was written under the influence...


I just got stabbed - right in the head.
It's true.

Sure, it was a doctor who did it - but still. He took a scalpel and cut into my head and removed what we're hoping is a non-cancerous tumor. I've had this little bump on my head for years and there's pretty much no chance it's anything bad - but you've got to remove stuff like that apparently.

So I'm all hopped up on happy juice (and no, I don't have any extra).

Surgery is always an interesting/scary/long series of two nurses, and anesthesiologist or two and a couple of doctors asking you, "and what procedure are we doing today Mr. Murphy?" I'd always ask, "shouldn't you know that?" The nurse didn't really laugh when I told her I was having one of my feet worked on.

So I'm back. I have a hole in my scalp. All is well. It's time for beddy bye.

night night

2 comments:

  1. i think there are lots of "hole in your head" jokes to be had here but i will leave those to your wittier friends. hope you feel better fast! and that it is NOT cancer. keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Who here believes Sean should have had his head examined a long time ago, raise your internet typing hand....

    Hope your feeling better soon. (I had to say that..part of being a loving Aunt, blah, blah...)

    ReplyDelete