Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm tired

I'm tired. I'm not sick and tired - I'm just tired.

Two months ago we had five staff folks on our team. Fast forward a month and we have three. The problem is that we just inherited a department of two...without the people. We also inherited part of another department.

Basically, if you're doing the math at home, there were 8 different people doing the work that three people are now doing. Throw on top of that - two major donations that needed retrieving - and a major initiative that starts in two days.

This all added up to a 70 hour work week and not a lot of family time. That's tough.

Getting hassled because I didn't get all of my lower priority stuff done yet - that's a lot tougher.

Some times it's not worth it - I'm just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Gosh, I got tired just reading your blog....
    I know of about 55 jobs that I can point you toward...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete