Thursday, September 06, 2007

just a moment in time...


I'm not psychic/prophetic/supernaturally intuitive. I'm just not...

Having said that - I had a moment where I'm pretty sure I knew exactly what the person driving ahead of me was thinking yesterday. I pulled right up behind a red car (that's about as descriptive as I get with cars) as we both pulled up to a four way light that was red, with a green turn lane arrow. I was hoping to turn right, and judging by the right turn signal of the red car, and their eventual right turn, so were they.

I could hear their words. I knew their thoughts. It was as though I had a little microphone in their brain.

"I should stop - I see that this light is red" ..... "Hmmmm I wonder what that green arrow pointing to the right means?" ..... "I sure wish I could turn right, but that red light is indicating that I'm stuck here until it turns green. Green means go." ...

...

...

"why is that really good looking guy in the Honda staring at me? It's almost as though he can read my thoughts..."
...
"I wonder why they cancelled Matlock?"

"Oh, hey the light is finally green. Green means go. That means I can go now!"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Take that show to Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete