Wednesday, February 20, 2008

circle of sickness


And I'm back...I think.

4 out of 5 Murphy's were sick two weekends ago. And by sick, I mean there was physical evidence of the sickness....all over the place. I somehow made it through without getting too sick. I had a few days where I didn't feel well, but not enough to not work or go about my day.

One week later Griff was sick again, and then Annie,
Coop, Parker...and finally me. Really sick. Every hour for a bunch of hours through the night. It really wasn't as glamorous as you'd think.

Today I'm going to give living another shot. I've been up since 2 a.m., since I was in bed all day, and I'm ready to go about my day.

Sadly Annie might not be feeling great again. I saw Griff's Spiderman trash can next to her side of the bed...that can't be good.

My spideysense is telling me that I'll be trading places with that sweet girl today.

1 comment:

  1. FYI the gillespies were also up all night, with evidence EVERYWHERE. Clearly we blame our Irish friends.

    ReplyDelete