Monday, October 12, 2009

we love those people

We had an inside-outside, upside down weekend.  My friend Luis tells a story about him singing a song that sounded a bit like that.  I usually just nod my head and force down some tandoori chicken like I understand what he's talking about...

Well this weekend felt a bit upside down.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.  On paper, it was a bust... We had a change of plans on the weekend and really got to experience some guys and gals near and far that reminded me that we really do have the best friends on the planet.

Annie had some incredible conversations with folks who were amazingly gracious with our changing things up.  We had a bunch of friends care for us, play with us and pray for us.

I don't have any great, life changing wisdom that grew out of these past few days, but I can tell you that our family has it pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment