Wednesday, October 21, 2009

enigma

I am a man who may or may not be a member of the Illumanati?  Who knows?  I wear socks of different color and length.  I will sing your praises, and do it out of tune.
Who knows what will happen next?
Paper or Plastic?  I say, "yes please"
Don't fence me in, because I like to play football in MY backyard.
Who is this mysterious man that didn't work yesterday?  Did the swine flu take him in, or was it a 24 hour bug?  What if I told you my bug couldn't last 24 with this cat?  Does that change the actuary table of my health plan Mr. Insurance Man? 
I wear white only ON Labor Day!
Want to know what makes me tick?  I'm digital baby. 
I'll self reference as a cat even though I'm allergic.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if this means you're feeling better. Or you're still sick. In a fever induced fog.

    ReplyDelete