Monday, August 04, 2008

a rose by any other name would still have thorns...think about that one

We've been married for awhile, and this might seem kind of lame....we don't have a good combined name worked out yet.

Ben and Jennifer were Benifer.  Brad and Angelina are Bradgelina.  David Argquette and Courtney Cox are weird.  So what do we have?

Seannie?  Annean?  There a tremendous amount of pressure put on to us by society at large and I really feel like we've dropped the ball.  It's to the point where I think we can safely say that one of us will be changing our name in the near future. 

I just haven't figured out what we'll eventually go with.  I guess I know what I'll be doing today...

5 comments:

  1. Well, since SOME of us call Annie, "Annie-belle"...and her maiden name is Conrad...

    How about Seannie-belle (has a "ring" to it?)

    or
    Murph-rad....ah, yes..that's it...
    Now you are free to do other things today.
    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Murphensteins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve + Liz = Sizzle!

    Kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...or Stiz. And I vote for Seannie.

    ReplyDelete