Wednesday, July 05, 2006

blog?


Something strange happened to my blog in the last day or two. I've lost all my links, my little counter deal, $50 and my profile.

If you've seen any of these things, please let me know so that I can see my little blog the way it was meant to be seen again. And if you see fifty dollars on the street, in one of your pockets or your wallet - that's mine.

thank you and good night


5 minutes later....

um...never mind. It's back. Apparently this thing has a mind of it's own. I guess I'm showing my computer savy side today. Maybe Bill Gates has heard that I've switched to firefox.
I still love you Bill

3 comments:

  1. i think boxcar willie stole your $50 cause you are so mean to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a Canadian quarter...is it yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had really lost your counter, oh my!



    What would you have done?

    Bill Dwyer is funny.

    ReplyDelete