Monday, June 01, 2009

The BIG day

Today, as you know, is June the 1st.  What you may not know is that today is a very, very special day for the Murphy family.

Today is National Chipotle Day in the good 'ol U.S. of A.  Oh sure, it's a shame that Canada won't get on board...or Chetnia, but we'll get there.

I should mention that I received a Qdoba five dollar gift card in the mail last week and I slapped my mailman for littering our mailbox with it. (side note:  He came back three hours later with four guys from his "posse" and pepper sprayed Cooper)  Bottom line:  Qdoba is to Chipotle as Ryan Seacrest is to Mr. Bog Saget.  Don't try to compare the two or I'll lance your tires.

So enjoy this great day of all days.  It's one of our top four holidays, so live it like you mean it.

Oh sure, it's this beautiful girl's birthday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment