Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Nuremburg Soup Trial

I just received possibly the greatest e-mail since the one where I found out that I was picked by a prince to be the sole inheriter of a lot of money.

Not only am I soon to be rich (all I had to do was send them some of my info - how great is my life?) but tonight I will be dining on possibly the greatest soup of this generation.  The soup nazi ate some of this and immediately apologized for his goose-stepping, prison camp soup.  Martha Stewart had a bowl and immediately went back to jail and shanked her old roomie.  Rachel Ray gives it two "yummos" and Bobby Flay threw himself down on a broken bottle of hot sauce during a throwdown with this soup.

Not long ago one of my favorite authors penned this insightful article about this very soup.

Tonight I dine with the greatest of joy.  This stuff is so good it makes me want to smack Emeril 17 times while shouting Bam!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    well, mr. murphy, i am honored to say the least, at your flattery towards my soupmaking abilities, however, tonight is not the night! you will have to wait until tomorrow - i will be practicing to ensure a soupilicious experience - people will be in awe... shock and awe

    deborah jane

    ReplyDelete