Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3 years of stuff

sometimes rambling...often pedantic...always random... Imagine a blog that explains life - all that is important, relevant, informative, insightful, entertaining and full of good clean fun... this is not that blog

My homage to Fuller's comment yesterday.  I'm like you Steve, I hated it when the Cunninghams would sit around and talk about the good old days...all as an excuse to just show old clips and not come up with anything new.  That's the hypocrisy that I'm bringing to the table this morning. Links to me...these were some very random posts that I ran across in my studies this morning.


My resolutions of old and even older

sports

great pictures 1, 2, 3

lists

huh? 1, 2, 3

matters to me


Big things 1, 2

I spent about 15 or 20 minutes looking at the 'ol weblog today.  It was actually kind of fun.  This is as close as I've come to keeping a journal/diary this consistently for this long.
Blogger since July '05
648 posts and counting

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary! I look forward to your posts everyday more than my morning cup of java. (right, I know I don;t drink coffee but it SOUNDS good, eh?)
    And thanks for inspiring me to do some typing of random thoughts too.
    You're the best.
    xoxoxo Prejudiced Aunty Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murph,

    I am sure you already have the date circled in your calendar, but did you hear that Comedy Central is roasting Bob Saget on August 17th? Norm MacDonald is one of the roasters! Party at the Murphy's!

    And if you haven't seen Betty White roast Shatner, go here (warning, it's naughty):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78p07vZ2jwo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard this - but you've just made my month.

    Norm roasting Sags? This might be the greatest thing to happen since the birth of my third child.

    August 17th - I'll make the nachos - come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog murph! happy anniversary! you are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An exclamation point for you!

    ReplyDelete