Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Gravy Train


So this is what it's like to be unemployed. My last day on Young Life staff was yesterday...and my first day on staff with the Vineyard is tomorrow....so today I was not a productive member of society. I went to church, helped out with a garage sale, went to an outreach meeting, helped clean out a basement....and missed my family....so maybe I was more productive than I usually am. Maybe there's something to this not working thing.
Still not sure what working for the man is going to look like. Actually my boss is named Kande (pronounced Candy) - Grif doesn't believe me when I tell him I'm going to be working with someone named Kande because I told him my last boss' name was Cookie. That one wasn't true, but it was fun to have my son call my 6 foot 4 boss Cookie.
Grif's too cute to correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment