Monday, October 01, 2007

H. Ross Perot - watch out


I've been thinking about this for a while now. I know that we're told all the time that it would be bad to do...popular opinion has always fallen on the idea that you "don't mess with Texas" but I think I'm gonna.

I'm going to do it. I know that they say that everything is big in Texas - but does that mean better? If you said you were from Texas, should I assume that your prostate is bigger than everyone else in the room? You have a bigger ego? Bigger Debt? A bigger tax problem?
And honestly, if you have to keep telling everyone that everything is bigger...you might as well get a dye job and buy yourself a convertible. It's just silly.

So I declare my intentions to mess with Texas starting today.

I play on making prank calls, selling them parking passes to non-existent events, asking Texas to meet me at a movie theater and then not showing up, I might stick a kick me sign on a few t-shirts...I'm going all out.

It all starts now. I'll unleash messing upon them...

3 comments:

  1. Steelers suck.

    Who Dey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you go by overall record (3-1)
    record against the same opponents (the Browns de)
    or Super Bowl Trophies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, man. I really think you aren't supposed to mess with Texas. I think stuff goes down. I mean, is it really worth losing everything just to mess with Texas?

    prayerfully,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete