Thursday, October 04, 2007

a couple of links


I haven't referenced this blog in a while because I wasn't really reading blogs for about a month (or seeing my family, or not working, or having fun...) and this young man took some time off for bad behavior...but I'd really recommend reading this post.

It's good stuff.

He's one of the best writers I know and I always feel a little sad for him this time of year. So maybe it will cheer him up knowing that people appreciate his wisdom.

I also tend to turn to this blog when I get a chance. I'm not in marketing. I didn't study marketing. For whatever reason, I just really appreciate what this guy has to say. I don't always agree with his philosophy on life, his politics, or his conclusions...but I really like the way he thinks - which might seem strange. Anyhow, I'd say that this guy thinks outside the box...but clearly if you use that expression, you're showing the world that you don't think outside the box.

This guy doesn't write that often, but this is one of my top 10 posts of the year (and I just say top 10 to leave room for the possibility of Mr Bob Saget starting a blog and writing 9 posts). I want him to write more regularly, but he spends all his time listening to emo and hanging out with his wife while people whisper, "what is SHE doing with HIM?"

So I'll leave you with just a couple. Any more and I'd feel obligated to link you to my friend's new church plant, Annie's awesome blog, my artsy friend that writes poetry that I pretend to understand, and end with a list of blogs that have given up but shouldn't have...(too many to mention, so I won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment