Tuesday, July 03, 2007

tv

I was really excited when I stumbled across this link. I was told that they had every episode of every show from every year.


They don't. That'd probably be more trouble than it's worth.


I was excited about the possibility of watching Ed again. I haven't ever seen a rerun or a season one of Ed video at Blockbuster. They did have Northern Exposure...but no Ten Speed and Brownshoe. I was surprised to see Entourage because that's a show you have to have HBO to get (I think).


I'm sort of wondering when they'll stop selling tv's altogether and just start selling more and more computers that you hook up like tv's. I'm guessing that'll happen sometime in the next 15 years.


I've been wrong before - although I was right when I took the "over" in the over/under bet on today being above or below 60 degrees...and now I'm exactly $1 richer...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:34 AM

    OH MY GOSH! The $1.00 bet THAT YOU LOST may be paid in gold coin or by just giving me 5 points for the next ping pong match.
    I said, "We cannot go swimming too early tomorrow because the temperature is going to dip below 60 degrees overnight." Annie snarled, "No it's not" in the way only Annie can snarl.
    YOU decided to get into the fracus (by now it was turning ugly) by saying "I'll bet you over under 60 degrees"
    SINCE I had mentioned the words "over night" that CLEARLY (AS IN 20/20 VISI0N) meant that your challenge was that the temp would NOT dip below 60 degrees.
    Any court of law would CLEARLY (see how I used that word again?) grant me the $1.00 + $2,000 pain and suffering for the insult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Temperature
    High Past 6 Hours:
    62 °F
    Low Past 6 Hours:
    56 °F SEE THIS????

    Copied from ACCUWEATHER 8:38 a.m. 7/3/07

    Auntie PEG wins!

    ReplyDelete