Friday, July 27, 2007

25-30 hours of bliss

So we're looking for an administratively gifted person to come on aboard here at the 'ol Vineyard Community Church.

The pay is mediocre. The hours are somewhat flexible. The benefits are non-existent.

So who's in?

If you're the type to send notes via excel spread sheets...you're who we're looking for.

If you love to organize meetings and alphabetize the items in your refrigerator...you're who we're looking for.

If it bugs you when meetings start late...well this place will drive you nuts...and that's why you're the person we're looking for.

If you like flow charts and free t-shirts - this place is where you should come to work.

I'm just saying - we're looking for an admin person for the outreach department.

Anyone interested?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Oooooh! Not me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a link to this on the vineyard job opps? i couldnt find it, but I thought I had seen it on the weekend handout? I'd be all for it if I could find a sitter for two toddlers that didnt cost more than the pay for the job was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why there isn't one posted on the web yet. It'll be in the program this weekend and should be posted on the web next week....
    you can e-mail me for more info
    murphy@vineyardcincinnati.com also

    ReplyDelete
  4. that job sounds right up my alley. but the commute would not be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete