Friday, November 13, 2009

A Great Weekend

I'm feeling pretty good going into this weekend. 

It's been a good week so far, and it promises to get better...

First of all, I had Joe Cada in my fantasy poker league.
Alpha ended last week and I had Wednesday night and most of Thursday night off.
I'm married to a smoking hot brunette from Wooster.

and in addition to all of that...

U.C. is playing the Mountaineers.
OSU is playing the Hawkeyes
Saturday is "daddy's day" at Coop's school.
Griffin is having his birthday party shortly thereafter
I get to work Saturday night and Sunday...and um...well... technically the week ends on Saturday (although that's just silly)

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to add the Steelers going down against the Bengals to your great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew. fightin' words, Josh.

    ReplyDelete