I haven't seen anything with "gate" on the end of it for awhile, so I thought I'd get one going.
Here is what I voted for yesterday:
A bunch of people I've never met and don't know much about.
A vote against casinos (can that be good for a society? the working poor? the working rich? the unworking people who used to be rich, but then lost everything in a tragic boating accident?)
I guessed on a few other issues.
I walked out of there with a sweet sticker and a business card.
This is what I didn't vote on, but would have liked to:
1. A law against toys that are packed in containers that can only be opened with wire cutters and a blow torch.
2. A law against us spending money on stickerss just so people can either brag about their pulling a lever or shame others into voting for whomever PDiddy is telling them to vote for.
3. A law against spending money on business cards to hand out to people who will throw them into their trash can, shredder, recycling receptical, or on the ground.
4. A law calling for Mr. Bob Saget to finally get honored with a lifetime achievement award from the Academy of Motion Pictures and Broadcasting.
5. A law protecting the children. Who votes against that? Do you hate kids? What kind of monster are you?