Monday, November 16, 2009

a few quick things


1.  I don't want to be anyone's neighbor in the coaster kingdom on Facebook.  It's nothing personal...I think you're great, I just have no idea what that actually is...and it's a horrible time to move right now.  Same for accepting meatballs and spaghetti from your cafe.  I just don't trust the people in that kitchen.

2.  Congratulations to the Bengal's fans.  Your defense played great.  That's what teams that win in the playoffs do.

3.  Griff had a great birthday weekend and these past nine years have been the best nine years of my life.

4.  Celebrity Cage Match - who wins - The cast of House vs. The cast of Home Alone III?  A couple of things to keep in mind:
    House doesn't need a cane in real life
    The kid from H.A.3 is all grown up
    There are no blow torches, super glue or greasy ladders allowed in the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment