Friday, May 30, 2008

I just saved you two hundred bucks, four eyes


Want to buy prescription eye glasses (that always sounds funny to me, like when people say ink pen)? http://www.goggles4u.com/ has glasses for as little as $13. I have two friends that have bought incredibly cheap glasses for 1/10th of the price that you'd pay at a normal place & 1/20th of what you'd pay an lenscrafters. One of my friends bought three pair - just in case he didn't like one...and all three were still less than half what he would normally pay. I put up the Goggles4u link, but there are a bunch of other sites that all offer crazy discounts. (http://www.39dollarglasses.com/) is another.

And before you think, "Sean has sold out - he's putting ads in his weblog now" I should mention that I sold out long ago. I've been putting ads in here for two years.

Just yesterday I put a link to City Iron (your one stop iron shop!)

When Brad was taking his mop door to door and trying to launch his mop house calls business - I linked to it (Mopping up the competition!)

When Fuller was offering life coaching services to single twenty something women with high paying jobs in the legal field - well, frankly I thought that was a little strange.

Oh no, I never expect compensation for these links/ads. I'm just doing this for the betterment of society. So is it selling out if you're not getting paid with money, but with love?

No comments:

Post a Comment