Sunday, January 18, 2009

worth one picture

By now you've probably seen/conributed/heard about young Brad Wise's weblog.

It is truly a thing of beauty.  If you haven't checked out his list, take a few minutes and see where you can't help but agree.

As I read the list, it occured to me that there are worse things I can focus on than something deemed "beautiful".

Of the thousand +, I added maybe a dozen or so.  I honestly think everything I put on there is something beautiful.  Reading other comments, I felt like an idiot for not thinking of bacon.  Seems like a no-brainer.  You could start and end your list right there (well played Liz)

My personal favorite was #375 - A good Woody Allen impersonation.  I can't help but agree.  I liked most of Dan's items actually (how could you beat a good hooded sweatshirt...or a shirt right out of the dryer for that matter?)  (Actually, I'm thinking of putting a Reece's spin on this and suggesting a good hooded sweatshirt right out of the dryer for the list in 2010)

I fought for days against putting in the simple word:  Saget.  I didn't want to belittle all of the other things of beauty by overpowering the list.  Honestly, I had a whole list of things that I thought might be worth a laugh, but this seemed like something better than that.

Anyhow, if you haven't had a look...what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. i think i told joe how shocked i was that every one of your beautiful things was serious. i kept waiting for something like, "carrot top permanently locked in his prop box" or "700 Club marathon."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I don't care for Serious Sean one bit. Not one bit.

    ReplyDelete