Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just saved you $240 a year for ten years...that's like...well, you do the math

Here's two things that are true:
1. I hate absolute statements
2. You are absolutely crazy if you don't order a ShamWow right ShamNow.

Every time I see Vince I reach for my wallet. 

A couple of simple questions:
-Why would you want to work twice as fast?
-Camera guy, are you following Vince?

If you're already spending twenty dollars a month, this will pay for itself inside of a month.  Oh sure, you could buy some sweet Viva paper towels with coupons and not spend nearly that much, but what does that have to do with Vince and his amazing presence? 

Nothing, that's what.
I say you buy both.
"you know the Germans always make good stuff"
-Vince

2 comments:

  1. I'd pay good money to see Billy Mays use this guy as a wiffle ball bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks that you may have cabin fever and just POSSIBLY have been watching too much "tube"

    ReplyDelete