Monday, October 17, 2005

random


Two things that are impossible to do at the same time:

Sneeze and keep your eyes open.
Listen to gangsta rap and smile.
Go to the Opera and not look at your watch.
Run for political office and speak your mind.
Be a pessimist and enjoy life.
Say "Who Dey!" and look cool.
Be a Christian and hate people (Republican, democrat, gay, straight, short, tall, white, black, women, men, kids or even those people that don't say "thanks" when you hold the door for them)
Drink milk and watch Bob Saget.
I think that about covers it...

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes when I lie awake in my bed at night...









    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Who Dey! I'm okay with it not being cool to be a Bengals fan. Pittsburgh fans have let us know how uncool it is the past 15 years. I guess we're used to it. Good luck Sunday. Who Dey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:44 PM

    That was more than two things...

    ReplyDelete