Wednesday, October 13, 2010

homage to young Brad

Sometimes I wish I could take a camera back into our post Alpha leader's meetings just to record what's said. Last night was one of those nights. I was meeting in the atrium with our coaches, so I missed most of Brad's talk...but the leaders couldn't stop talking about how great it was. I tried to call him and let him know what people were saying before I forgot all of it...but he's unplugged. He's off to our 50th state and is officially unavailable. So he won't get my calls or electronic mail messages...or read this. Still...I feel like I must do something in his honor. So I'll leave you with this: before you read too much into this - No, Brad's talk was not full of dark sarcasm. It was full of honesty and depth of insight. No, I'm not referring to the teacher that won't leave the kids alone. I'm more referring to him as the young fella who gave a great talk last night and appreciates things being mashed together like an old timie Reece's commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment