Wednesday, April 02, 2008

weatherin' the cold


So spring has sprung?

It's 31 degrees out right now, but I'm told by my friends at weather.com that it actually feels like 26 degrees. I wonder how they know that?

I'd like for that to be my job. Hey Sean, we're going to get out our Doppler radar and fancy computer stuff to see what the exact temperature, humidity and possibilities are for a storm...can you stick your head out the window and let us know what it feels like? Yup, feels about like 26 degrees. Thanks.

I was recently offered gainful employment in a city that I'm told is hovering somewhere between 50 & 60 degrees right now. They also offered me a 30% raise. And a free t-shirt. I ended up saying no.

Before you start judging me, you should know that I have an ace in the hole waiting for me any day now. I received an e-mail about two weeks ago from a prince overseas. He's going to wire 2.5 million dollars to the bank account number I gave him and all I had to do was send him some of my info. Turns out I'm helping him because he doesn't have anybody to inherit the money and it's gotta go somewhere.

So who's the idiot now?

No comments:

Post a Comment