Tuesday, April 15, 2008

lists


I love lists. Top ten running backs of all time (if you don't have Franco in there, it's not a real list)
All time great movies (my surprise? E.T.)
Top three Priest characters on tv? (Father Mulcahy gets the top nod)
Parts of the body you can box? (ears mostly)

At some point today I'll make a list, mental or otherwise, of the things I'll need for our five day voyage. Annie and I are headed to a conference tomorrow and at some point she'll want me to pack.

I'm working until around 10 and I usually like to come home and unwind with either a five mile run or sitting on the couch and watching House. I almost always do the one and never the other.

Tonight I'll come home and pack six shirts, six pairs of socks and unmentionables (and why is it a pair of underwear?) one pair of jeans (again with the pair?) one pair of non-jean pants, one hat, one computer, one note book, one pen, one pillow (why would you use the one at the hotel when you have that awesome one that you use every night?) one Bible (why would you use the one at the hotel when you have that awesome one that you use every night?) one jar of ibuprofen, and some deodorant, toothpaste and a toothbrush.

That ought to cover it.

List accomplished.

Thanks, this was helpful...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    add to list:
    Call mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the green pull over on the list?

    ReplyDelete