Tuesday, May 22, 2007

a wedding to look forward to


I'm never too upset when I have a conflict that keeps me from going to a wedding. I'm just never excited about throwing on a suit and sitting through three songs, the lighting of the unity candle, and a couple of vows.

This week I'm looking forward to one.

I remember when Nate asked me my opinion on asking out Liz. I told him I was already married...he told me that he was talking about him asking her out. "well in that case, she's a quality girl - it'd be silly not to ask her out"

The real deal here is that I get to see Danny and Ben and Dan and Brad and I'm guessing a bunch of other people that I love - I'm just not sure who all is invited to this shindig. I'm also excited about seeing friends that live in State College but might not be attending the wedding (what do you have going on this weekend Stac?).

It should be a great weekend. It's even money right now on whether or not Griff will actually walk down the aisle with the rings and do a cartwheel.

2 comments:

  1. you guys want to stop in on the west side of columbus on the way home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cookin' pancakes for you and your clan! Woohoo! Can't wait to see you guys and catch up.

    ReplyDelete