Thursday, May 17, 2007

web site of the week







-So you're trying to get a bunch of people together for a meeting or to hang out.

This is what typically happens:
I send a note saying, "Hey, let's meet this Thursday night at 7:00 (I think that's probably our best possible time considering every one's schedule)"
and four people e-mail back saying that it works for them...
and one guy sends back something hilarious about a you tube video
and you go to a meeting and come back to 43 comments about that last e-mail
and then someone says, "Hey, normally I could make it but I have this other thing this Thursday"
and then someone else says, "Yeah, I've got to go to my kid's volleyball game, how about we meet at 5:30?"

and you start all over....

but now you can get it all done through http://www.doodle.ch/

With http://www.doodle.ch/ you just send a note with a list of times and dates that work for you. Each person then logs on and checks every time and day that also works for them. Once everyone has logged on, you just go with the one time that seems to work for everyone.

No muss, no fuss.

It's just that easy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Great idea! YOU are the lightbulb guy in my life.
    You are my oasis of knowledge in my desert of ignorance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Technorati and saw:
    "web site of the week - Other than that, how'd you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?," so I rushed right over to congratulate you!

    OK, now I get it. Well, while I'm here let me just say thanks for the great tip - that site looks really handy!

    ReplyDelete