Monday, May 21, 2007

Sheetz countdown


I'll be eating at a gas station within the week.

This place has the best burgers, salads and pretzel sandwiches on the planet.
Nobody believes me...until they try it.

There's one in Altoona that has gourmet sandwiches, incredible pizza, a carving station with roast beef, you name it...and they have it. (even wireless internet)

All at a gas station.

Unbelievable...one of the things I love about Pennsylvania is Sheetz.

You gotta try it to believe it.

It's just that good.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    Is gas still $1.79? I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it and no one believes me, it not that great. It's a gas station.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie. BACK OFF. It is awesome. Fountain Diet Mt. Dew and schmuffins. What more could you want?
    I need you to bring me back some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheetz! That looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. best place. one of the only things i miss about PA. i could walk from my house to sheetz. we stopped at sheetz on the way back from a ski trip with 60 kids from florida this past february and many of them have written letters to try to get sheetz to jacksonville. i am taking a road trip this summer with a few guys to the super sheetz in north carolina. we'll get there, eat dinner, sleep somewhere, get up, eat breakfast, and come home. all for sheetz. i love it.

    ReplyDelete