Friday, May 11, 2007

shrtct


What could possibly be better than a shortcut?
I'd submit that there are only 7 things better (but I'll keep those to myself)

F11 will turn your full screen mode on or off (if you're lucky enough to have Internet Explorer)

Ctrl + P will print the page

If you turn left out of my driveway, you can get to West Chester Road and you're halfway to the Rave Movie Theater.

Annie showed me a quicker way to work, and since Cin-Day Rd. is closed...I've tried it out. It's much quicker than the alternative I had been taking. Way better. Cin-Day Rd. is my shortcut to typing out Cincinnati-Dayton Road. I just love 'em.

I should mention that I don't love them quite like my friend Jana.

I would say, "I'm going to Chipotle to grab some lunch with Dr. Jakobziak"
she would say, "going to Chipote with Dr. J"

I'm not quite there yet - but I can see the appeal.

I just would wonder if Julius Erving was going to be there...

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    Bragg, you hearing this???

    ReplyDelete