Tuesday, November 21, 2006

this is about you...and you know who you are


Every couple of days I'll write something that will result in a phone call and four e-mails saying, "I know I'm being paranoid, but was that about me?"

Here's the secret - it was.

That one thing I wrote about you clubbing baby seals, and that being bad...that was about you Feve Stuller.

The person who steals from the Red Cross - you know who you are -you lawyer in Dayton.

You're ok with punching old ladies and stealing their socks? I'm not so sure - girl who teaches in Tallawanda.

Struggle with stealing from the rich and giving to the even richer...you know who you are - wanna be pilot in training ex-wrestler guy.

If you wondered if the thing I wrote about the guy who carves out pumpkins into sadistic mask like configurations, burns a candle and sticks it into the skull like container he's just fashioned....I'm talking about you Mr. poet/artist in State College fella

Several people inspired my blog about howI think it's wrong to speak in pig latin and convince people that pigs actually spoke latin throughout the 19th century. I'd rather not say who did that, let's just call them the nameless heads of a cult that houses a compound of devotees in Clifton.

Follow Chuck Norris around with a group of friends armed with beard clippers and a jar of ether? It's time to fess up - mono-browed bass-playing, father of two in Columbus...

The bottom line is that most of my blogs were inspired by you - the person now reading this blog (and I think we both know who I'm talking about here...)

4 comments:

  1. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

    Your jealous of the awning keeping the sun & rain from my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can carve one helluva jack-o-lantern.

    Now you should hear my Woody Allen impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap...i thought nobody knew...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to point out that I never think you're writing about me. But I do always think you're dreaming about me.

    ReplyDelete